I’m not much of a love poet, but you couldnt tell from my posts as of late. Last week, i posted a free write here about love and long distance. here is the full length track and poem that resulted from that free write. it’s about well, my personal expereinces being in a long distance relationship, and if youre in one, i encourage you to make that thing work. The song is one of seven on my first studio effort, The Spit Forever EP, which is available at wwwe.todis.bandcamp.com. Check me out after the jump.
The Left Siders
- D. Parrish
- Desire is a funny thing. The joy and the anguish of it... 3 years ago
- Not writing, for a writer, feels like holding one's breath 3 years ago
- RT @Noose_LME: @BuxxyBunny @lovescrescendo @rprestonclark @LeftSidePoets Shawnon how did you find out? 3 years ago
- RT @Noose_LME: @LeftSidePoets we were all great together 3 years ago
- @svNoose can't wait! 4 years ago