The second offering from I’m a Nobody—Too from Noose’s debut Literary Mixtape, is a mournful and ertoic story of a sexual experience gone awry entitled “Sankofa.” The track is set to the production of the assisted Jill Scott-penned “You Got Me” performed by The Roots and Erykah Badu, with vocals contributed by Stephen Chillis, Demario Harden, and Danielle Johnson.
The Left Siders
- D. Parrish
- Desire is a funny thing. The joy and the anguish of it... 4 years ago
- Not writing, for a writer, feels like holding one's breath 4 years ago
- RT @Noose_LME: @BuxxyBunny @lovescrescendo @rprestonclark @LeftSidePoets Shawnon how did you find out? 4 years ago
- RT @Noose_LME: @LeftSidePoets we were all great together 4 years ago
- @svNoose can't wait! 4 years ago