This is a piece I got to spit for a Valentine’s Day/ Anti-Valentine’s day party. I’ve been really grateful for the chance to share my stuff more often recently, for actual events or impromptu cyphers. It’s so refreshing and definitely one of those things, for me, that I hadn’t realized how much I missed it until I was reintroduced to more creatively stimulating settings. Many, many things I could share, but I only have time for a quick post. Happy Valentine’s Weekend ❤ Enjoy!
The Left Siders
- D. Parrish
- Desire is a funny thing. The joy and the anguish of it... 4 years ago
- Not writing, for a writer, feels like holding one's breath 4 years ago
- RT @Noose_LME: @BuxxyBunny @lovescrescendo @rprestonclark @LeftSidePoets Shawnon how did you find out? 4 years ago
- RT @Noose_LME: @LeftSidePoets we were all great together 4 years ago
- @svNoose can't wait! 4 years ago